Lychee Slicer 3.1 is now available!
3D Model: Lord of the Print
After 45 days of Public Beta, we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Lychee Slicer 3.1. With this new version, we are ending our Public Beta phase and deliver our first stable version.
During these last weeks of development, multiple betas have been released, following our users and the community’s response to continuing improving Lychee Slicer. Many new unplanned features, changes, and improvements have been made, pushing our original agenda.
If you missed our initial betas and 3.0 announcement, you have to know that Lychee Slicer is not anymore the software you may have known. It is available as a FREE version and a PRO version, answering all types of users’ needs and making Lychee Slicer accessible to many 3D printer users.
We did a complete rewrite of the support engine, with automatic supports using smart algorithms, avoiding the 3D model at the maximum, and manual supports that give an absolute control on the supports creation, manipulation, and modification. Of course, multiple new 3D printers are now part of the software, and we will continue to add more.
During this public beta, new additions in both the Free and Pro versions of Lychee Slicer joined the long list of additions:
- Massive speed improvements in the scene manipulation and supports creations.
- Supports creations for manual users by using hotkeys, including minis (ALT+CTRL, ALT+D to duplicate, etc.)
- Variable Layers added to more 3D printers.
- Modification of the Supports settings UI for the Pro users.
- History for Undos, latest files open/imported, etc.
- Importing and exporting resins, including from other software.
- New tooltips and advanced help.
- Multiple UI modifications.
- New file format for Lychee Slicer scenes: We introduced the Lite scene that uses external references for 3D models.
- Topology errors detection on loading/importing
- And a lot more!
We got many messages from 3D printer users, giving us an excellent opinion of the latest versions of Lychee Slicer, which pushes us for more complex developments. We will continue to add features that will make the 3D printing process a breeze for both beginners and advanced users.
Download now Lychee Slicer 3 and if you didn’t subscribe yet to the Pro version, give it a try, with the 30 days trial found in the software.
Stay tuned for our next updates!
A wonderful product made with passion by
Subscribe to Lychee Slicer newsletter and keep up to date with 3D Printing!
Copyright 2023 © Mango3D. All rights reserved, Mango, Lychee, and the associated logos are registered trademarks of Mango SAS. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.