Last Update – June 2022
The website www.Mango3D.io provides information about the company Mango 3D. It is published by Mango 3D SAS:
With a capital of 15 000,00 euros
Registered with the RCS of Bordeaux under the number 841217136, whose head office is located at 89 Rue Louis Aragon – 33700 Mérignac – France
The intra-community VAT number is FR92841217136.
The editor of the Mango 3D website is Thomas Roussel, CEO of Mango 3D SAS. This website is hosted by AWS.
To contact the webmaster : email@example.com
General Terms and Conditions of Use
This site is subject to French law.
The user acknowledges having read these general conditions of use and agrees to comply with them. Mango 3D reserves the right to modify this notice at any time. The user therefore undertakes to consult it regularly.
This site is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in case of maintenance work and interventions necessary for the proper functioning of the site. In this case, the interruption will be indicated by a warning on the home page or by any other means. Mango 3D shall not be held liable for any such interruption and shall not be entitled to any compensation.
In the event that you access the Mango 3D Site from a country other than France, you undertake to ensure that you also comply with any locally applicable legislation.
Content of the website
The information provided on the Mango 3D site is for information purposes only. Mango 3D cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information displayed on the site or that it is up-to-date. Mango 3D cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, nor for the unavailability of information and services.
Mango 3D can’t be responsible for any direct or indirect damage that could result from the access or the use of the Mango3D.io website, including, without limitation, the inaccessibility, the data loss and/or the presence of virus on its website.
Collection of your information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with the Site [or our software,] or] when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site [and our mobile application], such as online chat and message boards. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our software].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. [If you are using our software, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.]
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks (Not our choice!).
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site or our applications to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site and our applications to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site and our applications.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site and our applications more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site and our applications.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site and our applications.
- Notify you of updates to the Site and our applications.
- Offer new products, services, applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site and our applications.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site and our mobile applications.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law. We do not appreciate abusive use of data, we limit the usage of users data as much as possible.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site and our applications, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site or our applications, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our application] in perpetuity.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Site or our applications. These companies may use information about your visits to the Site [and our application] and other websites that are contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
With your agreement, we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
Social Media Contacts
If you connect to the Site or our applications through a social network, your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
Personal data collected through the contact form are intended solely for the use of Mango 3D, which is responsible for their processing and storage.
In accordance with the requirements of the European regulation n° 2016/679 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the personal data collected on the Mango3D.io website are subject to a declaration to the data protection officer (DPO) of Mango 3D. The collected data will not be given, exchanged or rented to a third party.
In accordance with the aforementioned law, users are informed that they have the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data.
This right can be exercised either directly on the site by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data collected are processed according to secure protocols.
These data are processed on the following legal bases:
– In the context of the execution of a contract.
– On the basis of your consent.
– In order to meet legal and regulatory obligations incumbent upon Mango 3D.
– Purpose of Processing
We use the personal data collected for the following main purposes:
– Marketing and sales prospecting operations, loyalty or personalized sales prospecting and sending personalized advertising offers.
– The processing of information requests.
– The management of the exercise of the rights of the persons concerned by our treatments.
– Communication and information of a purely informative nature deemed critical to the full use of the services or products provided by Mango 3D.
In accordance with the regulations on personal data, you have the following rights:
– Right of access: to know if your data is processed and to obtain communication of it (Article 15 of the GDPR).
– Right of rectification: to correct inaccurate data or to complete your data (Article 16 of the GDPR).
– Right to erasure: erase your data for a specific reason (Article 17 of the GDPR).
– Right to limitation of processing: your data will be retained but no longer used for the purposes previously mentioned (Article 18 of the GDPR).
– Right to data portability: retrieve your data provided in order to transmit it to another company (Article 20 of the GDPR).
– Right to object: to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 and 22 of the GDPR).
Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Options regarding your information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site or our applications.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Unsubscribing directly from our newsletter.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Mango 3D SAS
1 Impasse Jules Hetzel, 33700 Mérignac
We design and develop experiences that make people's lives easier.
At Mango 3D we are a core team of developers and electronics engineers who are passionate about 3D printing and adjacent technologies. We develop software and hardware solutions for individuals, professionals, and manufacturers.
Mango 3D is based in Belgium, and France
Copyright 2022 © Mango3D.
All rights reserved, Mango, Lychee, and the associated logos are registered trademarks of Mango SAS. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.